Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Had a great Christmas with family.  The grandkids were a joy and we have a new little one Caleb this year so that was extra special.  We went to my sister Judy's house for Christmas Eve and then when I got home I made 6 of the toy soldier boxes.  It was afree cut file from svgcuts blog http://svgcuts.com/blog/free-designs/ . Such a great cut file so nice an clean and but great!  Was easy to make and came out so very cute.  I put some candy inside them and tied them with a ribbon.  The kids really liked them.  Thank you to Mary and Leo for the free cut file. 

1 comment:

About Me

I am a ten year breast cancer survivor.
I have the best way to remember how many years
it has been.... My First grandson Riley was born the
year I was going though treatment. I can't think
of a better gift to get.

I am fairly new to scrapbooking but ...

LOVE IT.